Envelope Maker Machine | Tosca
The production of an envelope maker machine represented a fundamental aspect in the world of modern commerce. In fact, more and more companies need quality, resistant packaging and customized products. Therefore, we at Fidia Macchine Grafiche have intercepted this need many years ago.
We have built a perfect automatic machine for the production of envelope style bags. The Tosca envelope maker machine is the latest solution to join Fidia’s envelope machines line. The Tosca is the ideal solution for making special envelopes, e-commerce envelopes, big format envelopes, as well as:
- Shopping envelopes
- Packaging envelopes
- Any folded and glued items
- Insertion of cards
- Sample bags
The Tosca is a machine able of producing quality envelopes at high work rates, starting from a blank sheet already cut and creased. Tosca’s working process it’s simple once you have the right configuration. In fact, to build a machine able of carrying out all the necessary steps to produce resistant and quality envelopes, is the Fidia goal.
We can divide the Tosca envelope making machine’s work process into 9 basic steps:
- The machine is fed with blank sheets already cut and creased. In a word, the Tosca has been designed to work on sheets ready to be modeled, step by step.
- The next step, is the formation of the gussets (if required) through the metal folding ploughs.
- At this point, the machine applies one line of glue on top of each gussets, preparing them for the closure.
- Folding of the sheet takes place to form the main body of the envelope.
- At this point of the work process, our double sided tape applicator Speedy, one of our automatic tape applicators, mounted on the Tosca, starts operating. In detail, the Speedy applies a strip of double-sided tape on one side of the sheet.
- At this point, through our inserter pick & place Talia, a cardboard reinforcement in the area of the handle will be applied.
- To ensure perfect resistance of the handle, the Tosca applies a line of hot glue in correspondence with the cardboard reinforcement.
- By folding the sheet, we will have the handles.
- After all, at the end of the work process, we will have the finished product.
Flexible book covers
Special/Custom jobs: credit card holders, hotel keys, etc.
- Maximum Open Format: 700 x 1000 mm
- Maximum Closed Format: 150 x 200 mm
- Speed Max: Up to 10.000 pieces per hour depending on the format
The Tosca machine has also 2 different feeders for working with light paper and heavy paper.
- Tosca Feeder: Working with paper from 120g up to 450
- Rialto Feeder: Working with paper from 70g up to 120g
You might also be interested in:
he Altor Verticale is a tape unwinding system through which together with the Speedy applicator you can feed and apply tear tape at large quantities which is great for high work loads.
With the unwinding system it is possible to easily and economically convert the tape load capacity from a maximum of 500 meters provided by the Speedy applicator, up to a maximum of 20,000 meters.
The Altor Verticale is a tape unwinding system through which together with the Speedy applicator it is possible to feed double sided tape,.
It is now possible to easily and economically convert the tape load capacity from a maximum of 500 meters provided by the Speedy applicator, up to a maximum of about 20,000 meters.
The Altor Verticale is a tape unwinding system through which together with the “Mistral” applicator can be used to unwind and apply silicone tape.
Speedy the double sided tape applicator, designed to apply double sided tape automatically, with our machines or other manufactures machines.
The Speedy applicator has been developed to apply the double sided tape automatically.
The Mistral silicone tape applicator is a hi-tech product developed to apply silicone tape on top of pressure sensitive adhesive in the large production of envelopes.
This unit can be fitted on to a Fidia DOKKI cross unit, as well as to other manufacture’s machine and it requires a hot melt adhesive slot coater.
The Borea taping machine is designed for fully automatic application of double sided tape on a wide range of P.O.S. (Point Of Sale) items, such as posters, envelopes, shop displays and so on.
For the application of double sided tape on a wide range of P.O.S. (Point Of Sale) items, such as posters, envelopes, shop displays and so on. The friction feeder is very useful or sometimes indispensable, when working with irregular shapes (e.g. boxes) or a second passage on a product is required, or a small format. Also when continuous running is more effective.
This is a semi automatic taping machine machine which can apply tape on any surface. This machine is a perfect solution for all companies that make smaller quantities. For bigger quantities you may check our automatic taping machine machine.