Envelope making machine | Rialto
The Rialto envelope making machine is a light envelope (70g – 120g paper), folding and gluing machine, is designed to produce office envelopes previously die cut or ram punched. One operator feeds the machine and also packs the finished products.
This machine is one of our most reliable envelope machines. We have been making it for many years and it has withstood the test of time. Can be used for making envelopes in one or two passes depending on the configuration of the machine.
On standard machine you may produce some following items:
Envelopes with external flaps
Envelopes with internal flaps
Envelopes with double sided tape application
Specifications of the envelope making machine
- Open format: 260 x 400 mm
- Closed format: DL 110 x 220 mm 1/3 A4
- -- C7/C6 81 x 162 mm 1/3 A5
- -- C6 114 x 162 mm A6
- -- C6/C5 114 x 229 mm 1/3 A4
- -- C5 162 x 229 mm A5
- -- B6 125 x 176 mm C6
- Top loading rotary drum type feeder
- Paper weight: 70g to 120g
- Maximum speed: 73.5 m/min.