Envelope Making Machine | Rialto
The Rialto envelope making machine is a light (70g – 120g paper) envelope making, folding and gluing machine, is designed to produce office envelopes previously die cut or ram punched. One operator feeds the machine and also packs the finished products.
This machine is one of our most reliable envelope making machines. We have been making it for many years and it has withstood the test of time. Can be used for making envelopes in one or two passes depending on the configuration of the machine.
For any further questions don’t hesitate to contact us using the Contact Us button.
On standard machine you may produce some following items:
Envelopes with external flaps
Envelopes with internal flaps
Envelopes with double sided tape application
Main technical data
- Format max: 160 x 230 mm closed
- Format min: 110 x 230 mm closed
- Paper weight: from 70 to 120 gms
Machine composed of:
- Unit 1:
- Lateral glue flaps rotary creasing and folding section
- Cold gluing system with 2 applicators guns
- Parallel folding plate with rollers:
- minimum fold: 55 mm
- maximum fold: 160 mm
- Unit 2:
- 90° degree turning unit with roller side lay alignment
- Remoistable gluing application unit
- Plough folding system
- Delivery table