Tape application machine | Borea FPF
The Borea tape application machine has been designed for the automatic application of double sided tape on a wide range of P.O.S. (Point Of Sale) items, such as posters, envelopes, shop displays and so on. The Borea machine can be supplied with a flat pile feeder or a continuous friction feeder.
The friction feeder is very useful or sometimes indispensable, when working with irregular shapes or a second passage on a product is required, or a small format. Also when continuous running is more effective.
- Posters of different kind:
- Courier envelopes and special envelopes:
- Stripes, promotional items, and so on:
- Format max open: 760 x 1000 mm
- Format min open: 140 x 240 mm
- Paper weight: from 100 to 500 gr
- Rising pile table
- Register table located before the double side tape head applicators.