Borea FPF – Flat pile feeder
The Borea tape application machine has been designed for the automatic application of double sided tape on a wide range of P.O.S. (Point Of Sale) items, such as posters, envelopes, shop displays and so on.
The “BOREA” machine can be supplied with a flat pile feeder or a continuous friction feeder.
[tabby title=”Possible jobs”]
- Posters of different kind:
- Courier envelopes and special envelopes:
- Stripes, promotional items, and so on:
- Rising pile table
- Format max open: 760 x 1000 mm.
- Format min. open: 140 x 240 mm.
- Weight of Paper: from 90g to 400g.
- Rear air blower
- Adjustable vacuum drum
- Front air separator over the width of format
- Side air blast devices (left and right)
- Two sheet trip device with thickness adjustment
- Sheet gap controller device
- Register table located before the double side tape head applicators.
- Maximum speed: 60 m/min.
- Power requirement: 400 V Trif + Neutro + T 50 Hz
- Connected power: 4 Kw
[tabby title=”Videos” open=”yes”]
The application of double sided tape on posters on the Borea with a flat pile feeder
Posters with Double Sided Tape Application Borea A/08