Babila – Folding and Gluing of Boxes
The Babila is a brand new machine from Fidia which is aimed at the packaging industry for the folding and gluing of boxes.
The machine consists of a friction feeder, two working tables and a delivery table. And it is ready for mounting of a wide range of tape applicators, label applicators and inserter machines like the Talia.
- In-line gluing of boxes
- Folding & gluing of with crash lock bottom
- Application of adhesive tapes (optional)
- Closing and gluing of shopping bag bottoms (optional)
- Pick & place and insertion of: card, samples, etc. (Optional)
- Folding and gluing of works which can be carried out with the tipper plate (optional)
- On request such as: cold gluing, Inkjet, barcode reader, etc
- Feeder loading capacity: 200 mm
- Maximum size: 720 x 700 mm. Open format
- format : 150 x 100 mm. Open format
- Paper weight: from 180 to 450 grams
- Mechanical speed: 120 mt / min.
- Electrical connection: 380/415 V Trif. + Neutral + T 50 Hz
- Connection power: 8.0 Kw
- Compressed air: 6 BAR with ½ inch connection