Friction feeder taping machine | Borea FF
The Borea with a friction feeder is a very versatile machine, which can be prepared to make folding & gluing of folders or envelopes, as well as applying double-sided tape, silicon tape, or tear tape.
This kind of feeder is very useful or sometimes indispensable, when irregular shapes (e.g. boxes) or a second passage on a product is required, or a small format. In addition, when the run is long, continuous running is more effective.
The Borea FF includes a continuous top loading friction feeder and two working tables, ready to work with:
- Speedy | Double sided tape applicator
- Altor Verticale | Tape unwinder
- Mistral | Silicone tape applicator
- Tipper Plate
- Hot melt gluing system with slot coater to be used to apply silicon tape on top, or can be used for gluing folders and envelopes
For any further inquiries for this applicator you may contact us using the Contact Us page or visiting our YouTube channel. Or, here for our tape applicators.
- Posters of different kind:
- Courier envelopes and special envelopes:
- Stripes, promotional items, and so on:
- Top loading facility
- friction feeder with belts driving
- Two sheet trip device with thickness adjustment
- Loading capacity: 200 mm (depending on paper weight and size)
- Format: Max size 700 x 700 mm; Min size 140 x 240 mm
- Sheet gap controller device
- Paper weight capacity between: 200 up to 500 gr
- Paper transport system through “Bruchi” wheeled transporters
- Double sheet feeding controller
Friction Feeder A/16 | Borea